You may also like

Rate Dr. Son X. NGUYEN

Dr. Son X. NGUYEN's Ratings

I cannot sing this guy's praises enough! After another doctor told me I'd at least have to have a procedure and would probably need surgery, Dr. Nguyen explained things, prescribed some meds, and gave me specific lifestyle changes to make to help the problem heal on its own. And now, it has. It's that simple. Nothing else required. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Good experience. I am pleased to recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Excellent. Professional. Informative, helpful, kind, responsive. Highly recommend Dr Nguyen!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Nguyen was prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain treatment options and potential complications in terms I could understand. He is confident and competent without even a tiny hint hint of arrogance. Admittedly having surgery is scary but this Doctor put our minds at ease with the full confidence he knows what he's doing and cares about his patients. The office is well run with an appropriate level of staffing. The facilty is clean and modern. The staff were very courteous, professional and cheerful. Cheerful employees say a lot about what kind of employer they work for, all good. All in all, Dr. Nguyen and SouthBaySurgeons should give a masters class on how to run healthcare business. I could not be happier with my experience... also, they have a K-cup coffee machine, so show up early and have a cup of good joe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105165].votes_count ]]