Dr. Kathleen A. Swayne

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/06/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Kathleen A. Swayne has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/06/14 SYSTEM: City changed from "Princeton Jct" to "Freehold"

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KATHLEEN" to "KATHLEEN A."

29/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "FREEHOLD" to "Princeton Jct"

20/03/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "PRINCETON JUNCTION" to "FREEHOLD"
RID: 2554758
08/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Swayne's knowledge and diagnostic skills are amazing. Dr. Swayne literally saved my 11 week old daughters life by diagnosing her and sending her to the hospital (I even went to a specialist 2 days prior to my appointment with Dr. Swayne and they missed the diagnosis). She has a great bedside manner and and answers all of my questions without rushing me out the door. I switched to Dr. Swayne 1 year ago from a practice that had 12 pediatric speacilists. Dr.Swayne out ranks them in every category (diagnostic, bedside manner, knowledge, she even does research and provides helpful handouts on a later visit). Thank you Dr. Swanyne for your professionalism and for going above and beyond. You have surpassed all of my expectations!
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 1521017
24/08/11 5 5 5 5 We just arrived in the US and needed to visit with our 6 year old son a pediatrician in order to be prepared for school. Dr. Swayne and the staff at her practice received us in a very friendly manner. They took all the time to do a thorough examination and although my son had to take four different injections for immunization, he was all the time relaxed because of being cared for so attentively and friendly.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1440629
13/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Swayne is caring and knowledgeable. She returns emergency calls promptly when she is on call and is very patient answering questions and providing information. She is a mom, which is a big bonus. Your mom opinion matters and you know your child best. The staff is outstanding and we are always seen the same day if needed. If you need to speak to a nurse or a doctor you will be called back as well. You will not be just a number at this practice of three doctors. The doctors, nurses and receptionists will know you and your kids by name. A refreshing change from the mega-pediatrician office we were going to. Very accomodating, very competent. Also, generally, we are seen ON TIME at our appointment time. I would say this is true of 99 percent of our visits. That is a biggie because who wants to sit in the pediatricians office waiting and waiting with a baby or a toddler (or both!) who are sick or well?? No overbooking here. We are happy here and Dr. Swayne is our favorite.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield