You may also like

Rate Dr. Nsikak J. Umoh

Dr. Nsikak J. Umoh's Ratings

Dr. Umoh did a THD procedure on me and he was excellent. I had read several items on the internet about the procedure. From my experience, the outcome from Dr. Umoh's surgery was the best. No pain after surgery, just a few days of discomfort. He also recommended 2 stool softners (one in the morning and one before bed); to take ample pysllium (I take three 800 capsules midday) and I have increased my water intake tenfold. Results are that slightly over one year after surgery I have had bowel movements almost every day without straining without problems. He is a very nice man and his office staff is great. I can recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr Umoh did my surgery. He made me feel comfortable. Explained what he was going to do and the possible outcome. The office staff very friendly and caring. Would recommend Dr Umoh to anyone who needs surgery. Very cordial and cares about your well-being. 5 stars :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][216660].votes_count ]]