Dr. KEVIN G. OTTO

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. KEVIN G. OTTO has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KEVIN" to "KEVIN G."
RID: 2557844
12/02/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Otto and his staff are excellent. He is very gentle and friendly, explains options and activities as he goes along, uses new technology, and does very good work. I just had a filling put in, and it was quick and as painless as I've ever experienced (I've had a lot of cavities). The assistant and hygienist are also really careful in their work and good at explaining things.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

RID: 1336291
14/01/11 5 5 5 5 This guy is great with my kids!!! Got them quieted down and now they are brushing every night.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 1321501
26/12/10 5 5 5 5 I want to thank Dr. Otto and his staff for their excellent dental care. I had broken a tooth and was in pain and they got me in and took care of me. I am very happy with the care they provided me and the gentle manner in which they treated me. The office was clean, the staff were friendly, and Dr. Otto was caring, confident, and reassuring. I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist. The hygienist is also very gentle and nice.
Paid (or co-pay): $350