Dr. Todd D. Francone

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Todd D. Francone has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Colorectal / Proctologist-related: colon surgery, rectal surgery, colitis, colorectal cancer
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Todd" to "Todd D."
RID: 2670967
05/06/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Francone was a great help to Don and I during his battle with Colon Cancern from 2010 until his death in March of 2013. He was a great source of encouragement and support to us. We are thankful that we were able to have him as our surgeon and for the procedures he was able to do that prolonged Don's life for as long as it did. The Boston area is fortunate to have this surgeon in their area now and he will be missed in the Rochester area.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

07/05/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Rochester, NY
RID: 2642256
07/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fracone will be missed at URMC. He took excellent care of my son during a critical time and delicate surgery. Excellent all around! The complete lower intenstine and rectal removal via orthoscopic procedure was a huge success. Completed 9/2012 recovery was excellent and still doing well. I also have to thank URMC for their financial assistance program otherwise he would have never been able to afford the huge cost involved even with insurance. 5/7/2013
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/03/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "ROCHESTER" to "BURLINGTON", State changed from "NY" to "MA"
RID: 1322685
28/12/10 5 4 5 5 Would definitely recommend Dr. Francone. Very knowledgeable and superior surgeon. Everything was explained up front. Dr. Francone also has an excellent bed side manner and treated both my husband and myself with respect. All of our questions were answered before and after surgery. Thanks Dr. Francone!  Respond