Rate Dr. Rebecca Pitts

Dr. Rebecca Pitts's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Office manager is confrontational and gives erroneous information. This office grossly overcharges and not that friendly. Don't think they are a client priority office - not so. Always get a second opinion and cost for services. You can find a better dentist at half the price.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Absolutely the BEST dentist I have ever had. As a long term patient of Dr. Pitts, I am always happy to refer my friends, knowing that they will receive excellent dental care! Dr. Pitts is extremely knowledgeable and recognized by her peers as outstanding in her field. I was just lucky to have contacted her office with a dental emergency (caused by a much lesser skilled and caring, dentist). Dr. Pitts skillfully correcteted the problem and saved my front teeth. To this day, no one can tell there is extensive dental work, but do notice my big smile (compliments of Dr. Pitts). Her staff is also very caring and strives to make every patient feel at "home". In my opinion, Dr. Pitts is the most skilled, compassionate, respected dentist I know.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pitts and her team are the ones when it comes to your dental care! As a child my dental experiences were traumatic, causing me to avoid going to the dentist for many years. Time went by and I finally had to face the music and go to the dentist on a routine basis. I took a “luck of the draw” chance on Dr. Pitts and her team only because I passed the newly opened office on the way home.From the moment I walked through the door I felt like I was a part of the family. The mood was happy and warm and filled with the truest sincerity. My inspection, injection and procedures were painless due to the latest in technology and the advanced techniques that Dr. Pitts uses for her patients. Dr. Pitts was efficient and professional. I am so glad I took a chance that day, many years ago. I am a loyal client to this day. I have not only found my “total package” dental practice, I have forged a life long friendship.Thank you Dr. Pitts and Team for everything you do! Respectfully-Kim Cain

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Can't say enough about Dr. Pitts and her staff. Her front office is kind, professional and courteous. Since I work out of town quite a bit, they call and leave me message reminders in the days approaching my appointments (Tanya and Carol have adopted me!). In addition to general dentistry, Dr. Pitts has created a crown for my front tooth which is not only shaped great, but also perfectly matches my other teeth (Thanks Mandy!). Having now worked with Dr. Pitts for the last several years for all of my dental needs, I can say that she has the patient's long term health and well-being in mind whenever she makes a recommendation about dental care. Thanks, Dr. Pitts!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pitts is the best medical professional I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is a renowned and highly respected, sought-after leader in her fields of general and cosmetic dentistry, yet she is one of the most kind, caring, patient and generous people I have ever met. She is the definition of what a doctor should be. I suffered from gum and tooth pain for many years and had seen other dentists without improvement. Dr. Pitts set up a treatment plan for me and expertly guided me through it, remaining on the conservative side at all times to ensure my dental work was precise to me and would provide the desired result. The outcome relieved my pain, and left me with a beautiful new smile. You will also love her staff who are all dedicated, professional, kind, caring, lovely individuals who will go the extra mile to make sure you are well taken care of. You are not just a number or patient or, worst of all, dollar sign at Dr. Pitts' office, you are a member of their family.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

She may have high credentials but she tried to overcharge me and gave me a care plan for 10,000. I went to get a second opinion from another dentist and he stated I didnt need nearly half the work done that she quoted me. She may be a great dentist but be careful.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2012 | flag

She is expensive and only cares about the money. This dentist does not spend alot of time with you and she does not do anything that any other dentist can do .

Submitted Sept. 28, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Rebecca Pitts for several years. The overall atmosphere of the office is a tribute to not only Dr.Pitts, but also of her professional staff. Dr. Pitts makes me feel relaxed and is compassionate towards any angst I might have. I work on the other side of town, but it is well worth the drive, she is the best! I would highly recommend (and have) Dr. Rebecca Pitts to anyone seeking a dentist or cosmetic dental specialist.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Pitts for a few years now and love it there! She is very knowledgeable, and they always do a thorough job cleaning my teeth. Other dentists I have been to are quickly in and out, but she always takes time to check my teeth and provide me with tips and advice. The hygienists are friendly and are also great at what they do. I hardly feel it when they are cleaning my teeth! It is about a 45 minute drive to get there for me, but it is worth it! I am only 24, but this is the best dentist I have been to! Highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag