Rate Dr. Kenneth L. Zachmann

Dr. Kenneth L. Zachmann's Ratings

Dr. Zachmann is a great dentist. Upon meeting him, I thought he was very kind. He took the time to answer all of my questions and explained all my options. I didn't feel rushed at all. He took his time and did my fillings painlessly and they seem to be holding up great. This is the closest to a concierge dental practice as you can get, without all the expensive fees. The staff are also very friendly and they have convienient appointment times. I would highly recommend him to anyone who appreciates good, honest dentistry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

Dr. Zachmann is one of the best dentist I ever met. He really cares about his patients. This is the first office I have been to where they dont pester you to make your payment up front. Great dentist!!1

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217008].votes_count ]]