Rate Dr. Ryan H. Fitzgerald

Dr. Ryan H. Fitzgerald's Ratings

No bedside mannerism cami in room ready to use the tray with the scalpel before an X-ray did not speak to me completely ignored me and spoke to only my husband I had a nurse uniform

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2240596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

This doctor has absolutely no bedside manner. He may very well know his stuff but don't expect warm and fuzzy. He gave no details until after he went at my diabetic husbands foot with a scalpel. Then his instructions on care were minimal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

When other doctors gave me no hope he gave me hope and i am on my way to recovery. Wonderfully gifted doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

One of the best Doctors that I ever have had. He reconstructed my foot after a battle with infection in my left foot. He came in on a Saturday to do the surgery. Ended up with an half of foot that will be functional when it all said and done. He is an awesome Doctor and class act.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217068].votes_count ]]