Dr. Ryan H. Fitzgerald

Grad. Year: 2006

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 02/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Ryan H. Fitzgerald has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5676580

25/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3  Respond
RID: 5474154
13/05/14 5 3 3 3 No bedside mannerism cami in room ready to use the tray with the scalpel before an X-ray did not speak to me completely ignored me and spoke to only my husband I had a nurse uniform  Respond
RID: 3627952
09/12/13 4 5 1 3 This doctor has absolutely no bedside manner. He may very well know his stuff but don't expect warm and fuzzy. He gave no details until after he went at my diabetic husbands foot with a scalpel. Then his instructions on care were minimal.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2891498
02/10/13 5 5 5 5 When other doctors gave me no hope he gave me hope and i am on my way to recovery. Wonderfully gifted doctor and staff.  Respond
RID: 2857820
16/09/13 5 5 5 5 One of the best Doctors that I ever have had. He reconstructed my foot after a battle with infection in my left foot. He came in on a Saturday to do the surgery. Ended up with an half of foot that will be functional when it all said and done. He is an awesome Doctor and class act.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield