Rate Dr. Ka-Yan Tong

Dr. Ka-Yan Tong's Ratings

DR.TONG DOES TAKE HER TIME ON YOUR 1ST.VISIT , BUT DON'T EXPECT THAT IN YOUR FOLLOWING VISITS . SHE DOES NOT APPRECIATE IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION WITH MEDICAL FACTS . WITH THE INTERNET , WE CAN ALL INQUIRE ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYMPTOMS .WORKING AS A TEAM IS NOT HER FORTE . I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER , NOR WILL I USE HER AS A PRIMARY CARE DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217119].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

I was in search of a new G.P. and Dr. Tong was highly referred by 2 specialists. I'am glad I listened to them. She was very attentive to my questions and answered then to where I could understand. She did not rush me and spent the time on my first to make me go back for another. I was happy to receive a print out by her of what my instructions are until my next visit. I'am from La Place, La. and not used to this type doctor-patient relationship. If anyone is wanting to change doctors, she is a perfect change.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2013

Dr. Tong is a very caring person. She really loves helping people get well. I appreciated the time she spent with me on my first visit. She did an excellent job explaining everything she spoke about. She was eager to discuss my blood work by calling me at home in a prompt manner. I will continue to see her. I am now 65 and need the attention she offers. I highly recommend her as a wonderful family doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Tong is a wonderful doctor. I have had a few health issues the past few years and each time I have visited her, she took her time with me, did not rush, thoroughly explained everything, and called me personally to explain test results. One time, she even called me just to see if I was feeling better. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

Dr Tong showed genuine concern and her bed-side manner as superb. I would returned to her for diagnostic examination over most physicians in the area. I'm 68 YOA and saw the Dr for a per surgery screening. (surgery was a facial skin cancer)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr. Tong is a WONDERFUL doctor. She spent a lot of time doing my first assessment, did not rush, and made a follow up phone call immediately after my labs were ready. I would rate her exceptional in her ability to treat patients with respect and the quality of her care. I highly recommend Dr. Tong. Her office staff is wonderful also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217114].votes_count ]]