Rate Dr. MICHAEL B. LOFTIS

Dr. MICHAEL B. LOFTIS's Ratings

Consult was for a possible root canal. When I decided not to get a root canal and informed them, the office manager did everything possible to make me feel guilty for canceling the root canal. Later, when I called to get copies of X-rays for the extraction I decided to have, the office manager said the doctor was out of the office and he could only print copies. When questionned, she then confirmed that no one else in the office was capable of providing X-ray or film copies. Very disturbing lack of capability and professionalism from this office. I realize this may not reflect on the doctor's actual abilities, but he must be accountable for his office staff.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

I want to say I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Loftis. The thought of having a root canal for most of us is very fearful. He and his staff kept telling me that it is the same as having a filling but will take longer. In my opinion it was much better. I have always had difficulty getting numb from many other dentists. Dr. Loftis took extra time to test me many times to verify I was completely numb. What a great experience! I certainly would not hesitate to save my tooth with a root canal in the future.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Outstanding doctor! He went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable. I was very nervous...but he made me feel relaxed. Many times he was working in my mouth and I didn't even know it:)

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

"Mike" as he asked me to call him was an amazing dentist/endontist. He and his staff were excellent and made sure I was comfortable at all times. It was my first expierence with a root canal with a post and core and they walked me thru each step and I have to say that it was completely painless!! A+++ doctor in my book!!

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag