Rate Dr. Brett N. Nash

Dr. Brett N. Nash's Ratings

Dr Nash and his staff are amazing. I started seeing Dr Nash over a coupon I had received. I sustained an earlier injury and both staff and Dr Nash have been WONDERFUL in aiding my previous injury. Above all I have noticed the patient is #1, the rest falls into its place. There is NO time limit. Dr Nash and staff take their time with the patients instead of counting dollar signs in a 15 min session. I will forever recommend this facility. Giving 5 stars isn't even high enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Great service! I'm a poor college student and they went out of their way to make the treatments affordable. Also, Dr. Nash incorporates physical therapy and message to maximize on the effects of the upper cervical treatment. I had to drop out of school because of pain but I'm returning soon thanks to the help of this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Local member of the community, grew up in the area, has been very helpful, open and happy to answer my questions about process, next steps, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Dr. Nash was extremely knowledgeable about explaining the benefits of his services. The office offered a complimentary x-ray which allowed me to see what I needed to improve on for my health. Dr. Nash was kind and very accomodating with my schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

I love these guys!! I was about to have laser sugery on my very arthritic neck. I feel better than I have in years!! Thanks Dr. Nash

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217206].votes_count ]]