Rate Dr. Nadim Hawa

Dr. Nadim Hawa's Ratings

Dr.hawa is an outstanding doctor who cares for his patients. He is amazing at what he does and he takes charge. He delivered my son in 2012 and he has a great passion in his field. He was hands on with my other children allowing them to be a part of the whole pregnancy experience. Allowing my oldest son to use the doubler to locate his baby brothers heartbeat was truly amazing. He is kind and will do whatever he can to make his patient and unborn child safe. Dr.nadim is a wonderful doctor and person. I recommend him all the time. Dr.Hawa loves what he does and does it well. I just wanted to give credit where it's due. Thank you again Dr. Hawa for a wonderful experience in the delivery of my son. If you stay in the area or decide it's time to go you will be great as you are here. Many blessings to a great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2240715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Hawa is the best ob I could have ever asked for. He was very helpful at answering any questions that my boyfriend or I had. I just hope he does not leave like the rest of the great doctors around here do. I do plan or having another baby within the next two years and I just hope he is still around. I would tell anyone to go see Dr. Hawa... The best doctor ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2240714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Hawa is wonderful! I had complications with my pregnancy toward the end & he was very informative & knowledgeable. He, not his office staff, would call me to discuss the issues & answer any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hawa to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2240713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Hawa is a great doctor! Very knowledgable and respects his patients. He is very informative about different options of treatment. Very fortunate and thankful to have found such a good doctor! Highly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

The best ob ever. I had a large baby resulting in delivery complications and he handled the situation outstandingly. He took charge and did what needed done to ensure that both my baby and I got through it. The entire time he was calm and extremely knowledgable. I can never express in words my extreme gratitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr. Hawa is very knowledgeable, compassion, empathy, gentleman, understand and patience doctor.He truly understand what you are enduring,he care about you has a human being, call you back when he said he will. These are very important attribute and quality to have. You do not find many doctors like him these days. We are grateful to have him and his expertise. Thank you doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

The best doctor ever!!!His bedside manner and courtesy is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217253].votes_count ]]