Rate Dr. Curtis A. Mina

Dr. Curtis A. Mina's Ratings

After living with back pain for 15+ years, I can honestly say that I am now pain free. I spent 22 years in the service abusing my body and went through many different treatments and facilities with recommendations to full surgeries that would take 6-7 months to fully recover. Dr Mina took a different approach directing his approach to isolation of the nerves. His recommendation was to perform a spinal disk decompression which required a small incision. I walked 12 hours after surgery and was discharged the next day with NO back pain. I followed his directions for care and within 2 weeks was almost back to normal. Tomorrow will be five weeks and I’m playing golf pain free. I would recommend Dr Mina to everyone and thank him for a new life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2240910].votes_count ]]