Rate Dr. Martina Chiodi

Dr. Martina Chiodi's Ratings

I just love Dr. Chiodi once I found out we were expecting again I knew I would be going back to her she is a very caring Dr love the staff as well they are all very nice. My previous pregnancy was a high risk one because I've delivered prematurely before and she always managed to my mind at ease so I knew with this pregnancy I would be in great hands. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chiodi

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

I delivered my healthy baby boy with her. She took excellant care of us. My hasband also was no stranger she welcomed every question and concern he had. My son is 1 now he was breast feed for 12 months no health problems at all thanks to her thank you doctor.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2012 | flag

This Dr. and her staff are extremely unprofessional. This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a Dr. When I turned 34 weeks, Dr Chiodi refused to make an appointment to see me because apparently due to my age and desire to attempt a VBAC, I was too much of a risk. Her receptionist hung up on me twice.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. Chiodi for years. First in Hemet, now in Murrieta. I have always felt very comfortable with her. She has always been there for me even when I was on my lowest point, tormented with hot flashes and night sweats... and did she help me!!! She and her staff are fantastic and I recommend them to everybody.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

I was seen in the office for the terrible uterine pain which was going on for months. My family doctor did not really do a lot so I called Dr. Chiodi's office for an appointment. Dr. Chiodi was great. She examined me and sent me for an ultrasound. She was the one that found out that fibroids where causing all the pain. I can only recommend her. She is great, has good bedside manners and I trust her with my life. She will be the one that does my hysterectomy when I need it. The staff too was great and the only thing that needs to be changed is the waiting time.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag

The doctor was extremely disrespectful and cracked insensitive jokes at my pregnancy loss. She would spend little time with me in the office after waiting an hour in the lobby for my appointments and would respond in a demeaning manner if I'd ask any questions about her practices. Most of the staff was also rude and generally impatient with any over-the-phone questions. It has been a year and I still cringe when I think back to my experience with that office. They made the already traumatic experience of losing a baby even worse. Several friends have also reported bad experiences with this doctor. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy if I had one.

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag