Rate Dr. Martina Chiodi

Dr. Martina Chiodi's Ratings

met Dr Chiodi when I was a patient of another local trio group. I was really unhappy and not looking forward to my delivery bc of the possible (2) doctors that may show up. I could go on and on about my other experience, basically it was horrible and I was not looking forward to my daughters birth (who should feel that way?). Anyways, Dr Chiodi was on call and delivered my baby! She was amazing! Funny, professional, totally made my husband cut the cord (he's like ultra shy and didn't want any part of anything). She was exactly what my family and I wanted in a doctor. The next day she was there so early to sign my discharge papers (we wanted home ASAP). My husband works in healthcare and I use to work in healthcare, we know a good doctor and Dr Chiodi is amazing! I got pregnant again (kids are 16 months apart) and saw Dr Chiodi from the start. Every appt was a very short or no wait vs over an hr at the other local trio place. She held my daughter when I needed help, she made me feel comfortable, and made my pregnancy a complete joy! She was on top of everything, had me see the ultrasound specialist at Rady bc of my daughters birth defect. She was on everything and took great care of my family. When I went into labor...omg she was awesome! She got the staff at the hospital moving! I can't thank her enough for what she did for me. My son was beyond quick and she was called a little after midnight, 15 mins later she had delivered my son. She wasn't at the hospital but got there is no time at all. Next day again, there to discharge me first thing in the morning. That was super important to me and she respected that. I tell everyone about Dr Chiodi!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Chiodi as an OB. I am a high risk pregnancy needing a cerclage placed. With time being of the essence I had tried to contact their office, good luck. It took me contacting my Veterans Affairs case worker to contact them where they claimed they were sending paperwork for the approval for the cerclage THAT DAY (a week and 6 days after I saw the doctor). I am now going into my 15th week of pregnancy (cerclage is supposed to be placed at 12-14 weeks) and I STILL don't have a cerclage. I also have been experiencing labor-like contractions and have tried to contact Dr. Chiodi in which she tells the answering service she "can't do anything" for me. If I lose my son, it will be Dr. Chiodi' fault and I truly hope she has a good lawyer because I will take her to court for malpractice. If you are high risk, don't go here, you'll never get the care you need for you and your baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I just love Dr. Chiodi once I found out we were expecting again I knew I would be going back to her she is a very caring Dr love the staff as well they are all very nice. My previous pregnancy was a high risk one because I've delivered prematurely before and she always managed to my mind at ease so I knew with this pregnancy I would be in great hands. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chiodi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2240924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I delivered my healthy baby boy with her. She took excellant care of us. My hasband also was no stranger she welcomed every question and concern he had. My son is 1 now he was breast feed for 12 months no health problems at all thanks to her thank you doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

This Dr. and her staff are extremely unprofessional. This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a Dr. When I turned 34 weeks, Dr Chiodi refused to make an appointment to see me because apparently due to my age and desire to attempt a VBAC, I was too much of a risk. Her receptionist hung up on me twice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

I have seen Dr. Chiodi for years. First in Hemet, now in Murrieta. I have always felt very comfortable with her. She has always been there for me even when I was on my lowest point, tormented with hot flashes and night sweats... and did she help me!!! She and her staff are fantastic and I recommend them to everybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

I was seen in the office for the terrible uterine pain which was going on for months. My family doctor did not really do a lot so I called Dr. Chiodi's office for an appointment. Dr. Chiodi was great. She examined me and sent me for an ultrasound. She was the one that found out that fibroids where causing all the pain. I can only recommend her. She is great, has good bedside manners and I trust her with my life. She will be the one that does my hysterectomy when I need it. The staff too was great and the only thing that needs to be changed is the waiting time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2010

The doctor was extremely disrespectful and cracked insensitive jokes at my pregnancy loss. She would spend little time with me in the office after waiting an hour in the lobby for my appointments and would respond in a demeaning manner if I'd ask any questions about her practices. Most of the staff was also rude and generally impatient with any over-the-phone questions. It has been a year and I still cringe when I think back to my experience with that office. They made the already traumatic experience of losing a baby even worse. Several friends have also reported bad experiences with this doctor. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy if I had one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][217629].votes_count ]]