Rate Dr. Michael E. Monaco

Dr. Michael E. Monaco's Ratings

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Monaco and we think he is wonderful. He is very involved in trying to help his patients get and stay healthy overall and takes the time to listen to your issues. You are a VIP in his office. Handsome too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Amazing doctor - absolutely amazing. He takes care of our entire family. Caring, listens, up-to-date with the latest treatments, etc. The BEST !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

As a previous ICU nurse, I can assure you Dr. M. is the most amazing physician I have ever worked with in the ICU and then as my health worsened, I realized he was completely up to date on every diagnosis, med, & treatment. He takes care of every member of my family--even spent an hour on Sunday talking to my mother on the phone as she is caring for my 91 year old grandmother at home. He goes above and beyond with every patient, so if he's ever running late in the office it's because he's finding something wrong with one of his regular "check up" patients-you will be glad when the time comes that you may need his time. He is THE best internal medicine doctor in KC. Sadly, he can't be cloned & placed in every city in the country. He's empathetic, briliant, kind, clever, compassionate & puts his patients first. With 15 years of Intensive Care nursing experience, believe me when I say, all Dr.s are not the same. We all need a Dr. Monaco on our side. Thank God for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

very knowledgable, goes the extra degree, good nursing staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2007

Easy to talk to; tells me the latest information on my condition(s) and where he found that information. Willing to recommend specialists when he thinks it will be helpful for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1977836].votes_count ]]