Rate Dr. Jennifer J. Winesburg

Dr. Jennifer J. Winesburg's Ratings

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Winesburg. She is wonderful! I saw Dr. Jacome for my first pregnancy and he convinced us that we need to C-section because my baby could die from a cord around her neck. Not True! with my second pregnancy, I saw Dr. Winesburg. She told me that I could have a vaginal delivery even though my first baby was a C-section. She was with me every step of the way. She answered all my questions and stayed with me throughout my labor and delivery. I was able to have a vaginal delivery. She delivered my beautiful little boy safety. And by the way, he also had a cord around his neck. The cord caused no problems and I did not need to have a C-section for it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2241295].votes_count ]]