Rate Dr. Melanie R. Walter

Dr. Melanie R. Walter's Ratings

Very knowledgable doctor and a great office experience! Was able to get an appointment right away. Dr. Walter was recommended to me by friends and I will continue to recommend to others as well. Made going to a doctor's appointment a pleasant experience.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Wonderful experience! Dr Walter took the time to completely answer all of my questions and her knowledge is second to none! Office is super friendly and always professional. I'm recommending Dr Walter to everyone I know!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

I went to two doctors before going to M.Walter. The medicines that I was given before didn’t work. Thought we still are not for sure what caused my skin reaction, the medicines she gave me worked right away you could really tell a difference. Also the insufferable itching was gone within a couple of days! That was a relief in its own. The staff is very nice and the office is decorated in a very beautiful relaxing décor. Very home like and not so office stuffy. Dr. M. Walker is a very nice and shows genuine concern for her patients.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag