Rate Dr. Alan A. Layton

Dr. Alan A. Layton's Ratings

I would recommend Dr. Layton to anyone. He is extremely patient and knowledgeable. He takes the time to answer any questions that you have and is very gentle. I had a terrible toothache and Dr. Layton was excellent at his craft. His staff was also very pleasant. It was a very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

BEWARE of this specialist!! I made an appointment with him because my dentist recommended him and was not happy with his proposed treatment and he charged me $120 just for seeing me for a few minutes which I was NOT told in advance! He would have charged $150 but my regular dentist had already taken an XRAY for nothing that Dr Layton would have charged an extra $30 for!! This was NOT fair since I had never been told he would charge so much if I did not use him. I used another specialist that charged much less than the $1300 Dr Layton wanted to do the procedure I required. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST AT ALL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218191].votes_count ]]