You may also like

Rate Dr. George Lambrinos

Dr. George Lambrinos's Ratings

I haven't been to a dentist in about 5 years before meeting Dr. Lambrinos, he didn't make me feel bad either like some dentists tend to do. I've found that he is extremely knowledgeable , has great bedside manner and he is meticulous with his work. He got me over my fear/anxiety of the dentist by just being a great listener and understanding my needs/worries. The office is really clean and modern and the staff is great as well. I actually enjoy going to the dentist now :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2737379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Excellent work, staff was also friendly and courteous,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

This is the first review I have ever written. I felt so compelled to do so after my first visit. I actually came in for a second opinion after having seen another dentist I wasn't happy with. Dr. Lambrinos and his staff are extremely professional. The office is immaculate, and his staff is a pleasure. I am grateful for trusting the other reviews and honestly, you can trust my review as well! You won't find better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I am a Registered Dental Assistant. I have looked for a dentist in New Jersey for years since moving here 8 years ago to no avail. I came across Dr. Lambrinos in the New Jerseys Best
Dentists Magazine. I called to make an appointment and was so impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the Receptionist. I made an appointment for a check up .
The office is immaculate, they run it like a well oiled machine, and his assistant is a doll. Dr.
Lambrinos takes his time explaining things and answering questions and his bedside manner is
superb. I made an appointment to have him redo a crown that I had done a year ago
somewhere else and
wasn't happy with. He did a new crown painlessly. It fits great and from the minute I left his
office it felt and looked PERFECT. I now have an appointment this month to have him redo a 4
unit bridge I had done years ago and a cleaning. I am thrilled that I have finally found a GREAT
dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Overall had no problems with this office. Everyone is pleasant and very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lambrinos for about 5 years now. It is a great dental office. His staff is very helpful and pleasant, organized and knowledgeable. Last week I had an abscess in the middle of the night and called the office, left a message and Dr. Lambrinos called me back and gave me direction as to how to handle my emergency it was 1am. He even called me back to see how I was doing first thing in the morning. He cares about his patients and it shows. Great dentist and overall very reassuring. I have no fear of going to the dentist anymore. I recommend him to all my friends and family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

VERY SCARED PATIENT....Extremely grateful I found him! I was told by 2 other dentists to remove all of my top teeth (due to long term damage and decay) and get dentures or implants. Dr. Lambrinos was able to save ALL OF MY TEETH. I have a beautiful smile at half the cost of implants!!! He is very tolerant of my nerves and is willing to do WHATEVER it takes to keep me calm and in ZERO pain. He speaks to you like a human being not like he is better than you. His office offers interest free financing which allowed me to take care of my teeth. I will recommend him to anyone who will listen to me!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2241485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

What a great experience! From the moment I walked in I knew I was going to be pleased. The staff is very attentive and went out of their way to make me comfortable. The office is very clean, modern, and overall gives off a relaxing vibe. Dr. Lambrinos was the only dentist I have been to in my many years that actually cares. He is very attentive, listens to what you have to say, and above all a great dentist. He prepared a crown for me and even the temporary he made looked so life like. Best of all, NO PAIN! I have already recommended him to my friends and family and I urge you not to hesitate to try him, you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

I found Dr. Lambrinos and his staff to be outstanding. He makes you feel your comfort is his main concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I had horrible experiences with other dentists in my day. I came to this office on the recommendation of my friend, and i did some research online and saw these great reviews. I went in for my initial visit and was greeted with a pleasant smile. I literally waited in the waiting room 1 minute! Love the fact that he has great technology, is a very humble person, and someone that is knowledgeable. I needed a crown on one of my teeth, 2 visits later it is in my mouth and i cant even tell which tooth it is. Great guy, great dentist, and great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218298].votes_count ]]