Rate Dr. Gilbert S. Jaudy

Dr. Gilbert S. Jaudy's Ratings

Dr. Jaudy is an amazing doctor. He takes plenty of time to explain everything that is going on so that I can understand my condition. I have experienced incredible results in such a short time, I feel like a completely different person. Before seeing Dr. Jaudy, I was bedridden and in constant pain. Now, after only a few weeks, I am able to get around and am in less pain. If you are struggling or feeling hopeless that you will ever feel good again, give him a chance. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met, not only on a doctor level but on a human level. He is always available to call anytime and works tirelessly to make sure each patient feels taken care of. Both Dr. Jaudy and Dr. Tina make the center feel so comfortable that it feels like you are going home rather than to a doctor's appointment. I am so grateful to have found them.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

I appreciate Dr. Jaudy more than I can express. He is a remarkable diagnostician, and I normally don’t appreciate doctors. I came in to see Dr. Jaudy because of tremors in my right hand. Not only did he diagnose the cause but treated the cause of the tremors, and my problem has been cured. He also diagnosed a problem with clogged arteries in my heart. This was confirmed two days later with a calcium cat scan. Before, I was tired all the time and mentally "flat" due to restricted blood flow to my brain. Now, I feel energized, vital and can think more clearly. This was accomplished without drugs or surgery. I find it odd that people who aren’t even patients are allowed to rate a doctor. I am a patient and can tell you that in his waiting room, you will hear many amazing stories from people who have come from all over seeking this man, and have been healed by him after seeing 20 or 30 other doctors. If you have a chronic, unresolved condition, HE is the doctor to see!! Steven

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

My father seeked treatment and was speaking of minor improvements to unrelated symptoms. Initially seeked treatment for bowel issues. Jaudy helped with some lower leg neuro problems. Father is now dying in a hospital, and Dr. Jaudy was apparently unable to detect his bowel/liver cancer that was the root of his problem. All in all my father spent upwards of 80-100 thousand dollars on Jaudy treatments. My advice to you if you are reading this, do not neglect the thought of traditional science based medicine over holistic and contemporary approaches. As he is now rapidly dying and out of pocket a huge amount of money.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

I am disappointed to read a comment with so much inaccurate information. My wife had many severe issues resolved by Dr. Jaudy. She was in multiple organ failure and sent home from the hospital to die. After being bed-ridden for many years, she was out of bed by the third session and functioning within two weeks of treatment. Upon seeing those results, I myself became a patient. I have referred many people and I have met many out-of-state (or country!) patients being seen by this incredibly knowledgeable doctor and they report getting the results he is reputed for. As with any medical treatment, the cost of care would naturally be variable depending on your condition just as in conventional care, however, the quality of his care is priceless. Saying that integrating your brain and your organ systems will not fix the problem is like saying that plugging a lamp's plug into an outlet will not turn on the light. I thank God we found this doctor!

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Two members of my family saw Dr. Jaudy for many, many months. During that time I spoke to many other patients. Most felt that he had indeed helped them in some way, but none could say they were definitely healed from the issues for which they had sought treatment. (However, I am happy to see the positive reviews here!) He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and committed to patients. He is also very expensive and most people I knew required more treatments (costing many more thousands of dollars) than they originally anticipated for partial gains. He does a very comprehensive exam initially typically explaining the many neurological causes of symptoms. He is an outstanding educator and the patient can see visibly how the treatments change the brain's response. The disconnect: Understanding and changing the neural connections does not seem to necessarily translate into fixing the problem!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jaudy has helped me in so many ways and with so many issues. He is very caring and will spend as much time with you as needed. It not unusual for my visits to be anywhere from 1.5 - 2 hours and not just the normal 10 minutes you spend with a regular medical doctor. It is a great benefit that he is a chiropractor as well as practicing brain based neurology and remapping of internal organs. Dr. Jaudy is very knowledgeable and has been able to help me when other medical doctors can not. Withour Dr. Jaudy I don't feel like I would be able to function at all at this point in my life. He has saved my life. Would highly recommend Dr. Jaudy to anyone.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

I couldn't be happier with the results I've achieved from my treatments with Dr. jaudy. He has changed my life! He is incredibly warm and enthusiastic and takes the time to explain everything. I recommend him to everyone I talk to. I've spent more many over the years treating my symptoms then I will with Dr. Jaudy treating the cause.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

He over promises the cures he can deliver. His fees are outrageous.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Functional Neurologist plus a chiropractor. Gave me a more thorough evaluation than I've had from any M.D. in 12 years. After three weeks I have more pain relief and increased range of motion than from other Chiropractors and Accupuncturists in 5 years of ongoing treatment. Totally different approach --don't expect a 5-minute appointment; mine usually last an hour. Uses a lot of computer technology to test progress, brain-based therapy to correct the problem long-term, not just short-term pain relief. Have worked around medical professionals much of my career--and this is a unique and very impressive professional. Highly recommend him.

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

I was absolutely blown away by my experience. This doctor is an amazing person that is on a mission to help everyone. I owe my ability to type this message to the Jaudy Treatment Center and their professional and humane approach to healthcare. Thank you, again.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag