Rate Dr. Susan E. Rzepka

Dr. Susan E. Rzepka's Ratings

I love Dr. Rzepka! Phenomenal care, always cheerful, and a pleasure to work with! With her, I always know I'm in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Makes me feel as though she has all the time in the world for me! She possesses a gentle kindness and competence I've rarely experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Dr. Rzepka is always professional, knowledgable, courteous, and on time! What a rare find now a days. Dr. Rzepka always makes herself available to her patients. My husband and myself are thrilled that she is (and always be) our eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2012

It is always a pleasure to have an exam with Dr. Rzepka. In fact, my entire family has exams with Dr. Rzepka and now my extended family as well. She is always very personable and is up to date on the latest contact lenses. We love being her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][218508].votes_count ]]