Rate Dr. Timothy C. Lovell

Dr. Timothy C. Lovell's Ratings

Dr Lovell is an excellent physician. He is very thorough with his exams and offers a wide range of solutions to most common ailments. His staff is wonderful. They assist the patients with rapid return calls and set up the earliest available appointments. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lovell and the staff. I have Healthnet insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

Dr. Lovell has been my primary care physician for over fifteen years. He is attentive, listens and genuinely cares. He is the best PCP I have ever had. When I became chronically ill, he did challenge me but I believe he was pushing to see if it was some game I was playing (as people do) or if I really was suffering as I stated. It became very obvious over time and he was supportive going forward. Mostly, I have a very difficult-to-diagnose disease but Dr. Lovell had a good clue what was going on very early in the game! I hope he will always be available to me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

He is a very friendly and I believe bright young doctor. Puts you at ease, is interested, listens well, and gives good medical care. Does not make you feel he is in a hurry, would highly recommend as a family physician. Does not hesitate to refer you to another p hysician if he feels it is necessary. I feel a young doctor with a great future in medicine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2009

I agree he spends a good amount of time with you, and is easy to talk to. All around good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Listens to patient's problems and concerns. Would recommend him to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Spends a great deal of time with each patient. Great attitude towards patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][708674].votes_count ]]