Rate Dr. Naims S. Kassar

Dr. Naims S. Kassar's Ratings

Delivered my Sun on a SundAy nigjt about 1030 not a complaint or negative word wad spoken

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Excellent experience with Dr. Kassar. My surgery and recovery has been good, and he has always answered all my questions. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

A absolutely wonderful doctor who lives up to everything reviews say about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

This is the first doctor that I have had that listens to my concerns and provides options and allows me to make my own decision. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I am so happy with him that I am now referring my friends to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

Dr Kassar has always been extremely helpful with me and made me feel very positive every visit whether it was a test after a bad pap or a pregnancy checkup. He's always so happy and more doctors need that attitude. I always felt my issues and concerns were important and that I was getting the best care. When it came time for my baby to be delivered he looked out for my safety along with that of my baby and I appreciated that he always asked what route I wanted to go and let me make decisions. I had a c-section that was performed in a matter of minutes and I was constantly confident that I was in great hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Kassar after my primary care physician referred me to a specialist after my papsmear came back abnormal. With that being scary/stressful enough, I entered the unfriendly, abrasive office of Dr. Kassar. His staff does not communicate to you and assumes you know where to go, what to do, etc - even when you're a new patient. The nurses who lead you in merely point to the scale for you to get on. You're then abruptly asked, "Name...age...height...okay get completely undressed and wait." So now, you're naked, waiting and feel emotionally assaulted before Dr. Kassar even performs the pelvic and breast exams! Way to make your patients feel comfortable. Dr. Kassar is a nice enough man, but he does NOT spend any more than 3 minutes with you - so get your questions ready. I'm not even sure he has listened to me over the last 2 years because he is always talking about me "getting pregnant" when I'm not even married and don't want kids for atleast 5 years when I do. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

I RECENTLY FOUND OUT AFTER 8 YEARS THAT THE TUBAL HE DID ON ME 8 YRS AGO WAS NOT WHAT WAS SUPOSE TO BE DONE. I TOLD DR KASSAR IN THE OFFICE, & AT THE HOSPITAL THAT I DID NOT WANT MY TUBES CUT, I ONLY WANTED THEM TIED. "I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY BURNED ANYTHING" WELL, I WANTED TO GET A REVERSAL DONE A YEAR AGO & THEN FOUND OUT HE CUT, TIED, & BURNED ALONG WITH CUTTING SOME OF MY TUBES OUT. I ALSO ASKED HIM ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS, HE SAID THERE WERE NONE EXCEPT NOT GETTING PREGNANT. THAT WAS VERY WRONG, I NEVER HAD CRAMPS BEFORE & NOW THERES TIMES I CANT WORK OR DO ANYTHING DUE TO CRAMPS, I HAVE BAD HOT FLASHES EVER SINCE, ECT. I GOT REMARRIE 8 YRS AGO, HE HAS NO BIOLOGICAL KIDS & NOW NEVER WILL. THE HURT IS SO DEEP FOR US THAT I WOULDNT WISH IT ON MY WORST ENEMY. I COULD SEE IF I DIDNT CLARIFY HOW I WANTED IT, BUT I DID! NOW THE DR WANTS 7000 IF HE FIX'S WHAT HE DID. THE REASON WHY I GOT THE TUBAL DONE FROM THE START WAS CUZ I MISCARRIED 1 OF MY TWINS AT 4 MOS & HAD TO HOLD HIM UNTIL THE END.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

DR. Kassar was my doctor during my first pregnancy. The experiance was generallyl awful. He was generally cold and spent little time with me. He was quick to perform a c-section without trying alternatives. Worst of all he was very rough with my female parts. He was clueless about the gentleness needed when perfoming pelvic exams etc. Swore I would never got to him again :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Kassar and his staff provided consistent and excellent service. If you are looking for a "soft" doctor that is going to sugar coat everything - then you should look elsewhere. However, if you want to know the facts, what you need to do and appreciate a straightforward and honest team - this is the office for you. I had a fantastic experience with my first pregnancy and would recommend Dr. Kassar without hesitation. He was supportive, honest and realistic when it came to what I should be worrying about and what I should not. I developed gestational diabetes and he was extremely helpful, kept me calm and didn't at all panic, but rather provided me with the necessary tools that I needed to take care of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Dr Kassar is a highly qualified and knowledgeable professional. I have been with him for 2 of my 4 pregnancies, my visits were most well tooken care of while in his care. He is a patient, skilled, caring, enthuised,and most trusting OB GYN Dr. I have ever come to meet. I would, recommend him to anyone who is searching for a Dr. in the region. He has been a blessing to me, and will always be grateful, that in these days I can count on someone who is this gifted to care for me and my chilidren.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149183].votes_count ]]