Rate Dr. Michael J. Fahey

Dr. Michael J. Fahey's Ratings

I love Dr. Fahey. He has done two surgeries for me (gallbladder and a hernia in my stomach). Granted both surgeries he was about 10-30 minutes late because of his office or other surgeries. He still took the time to come in, explain what was happening, and was there when I woke up to tell me everything was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

Once he gets your business and after surgery he has no use for you. Didnt explain my surgery and when I asked he was short and acted like it was an insult to ask. No call day after surgery to see how I was doing. Spends very little time with you on follow up. His staff is great.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

I had only experience with Dr Fahey in the hospital as my surgeon. My life has been ruined and changed for ever,as well as my family. I thought, there was not enough research and study done by the doctor about my special medical condition. there was almost no consultation done before the surgery except, the night before for few minutes. There was no decision time left for different options. This doctor had scheduled operations back to back. After the operation, his time was also very limited. He had realized what has happened to me after the surgry. I almost lost my life, though the life i have now, is no life at all. I am confined to bed 24/7

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

I enjoyed every aspect of my experience with Dr. Fahey. He was kind, knowledgeable, and patient. I felt self and comfortable in his office as well as before and after my surgery. I have never felt better! I would definitely recommend him. Thank you Dr. Fahey!

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag

dr fahey is a fantastic doctor. he is very knowledgable: he want to Stanford and Georgetown for school so he knows what he is talkign about. he was very concerned and understanding of my fears about surgery. he ending up doing my hernia surgery and i have never felt better. i would reccommend dr fahey to any one for anything.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Fahey was rude..He told me I had to have a mojor surgery for him to preform a minor one..He went even as far as commenting that I couldnt be a good mother because of my weight..I will never step foot in his office again nor would I allow him to touch me.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

Very rude and condescending unless my husband was present. Transferred dad w/o telling me even tho I had DPAHC. Went out of his way to be cruel and insulting to Pt.'s family on several occasions.

Submitted May 23, 2007 | flag

Dr. Fahey is incredibly knowledgeable and very kind. He answers all questions and covers all possibilities for treatment. I would refer friends and family to this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2006 | flag