Rate Dr. Kavita Mariwalla

Dr. Kavita Mariwalla's Ratings

VERY pleased with the care received by Dr. Mariwalla. She was so knowledgeable it seemed she diagnosed my skin condition & another medical condition within the first 3 seconds. The entire exam was longer than that, but I think she was just confirming what she already knew. I highly recommend her.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mariwalla is amazing. Her staff is very attentive and even though I had a wait before getting into the exam room it was worth it! She never made me feel rushed and I feel like even though she is a dermatologist she knows about everything. I've never had as much confidence in a doctor as I have had in her. If you can be a patient in this practice I urge you to. I spent a year suffering with a condition on my lip and 6 - yes, 6 - dermatologists kept telling me the same thing. Dr. Mariwalla came in and in 4 minutes literally knew exactly what I had and three weeks later I'm cured.

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

I came to see Dr. Mariwalla after I had seen 3 other dermatologists who could not figure out what I had. She walked into the room and it took her no time at all. She knew exactly what I had, how to treat it and now 3 weeks later my skin is clear for the first time in 1 year. I thought she was amazing and would recommend her to everyone I know.

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

I was a patient of advanced dermatology for years,that being said, I am now a patient of the sweetest kindest and most thorough dermatologist I have ever seen. My full body check was amazing, she started a my toes and ended with my scalp and mouth. I have never encountered that type of exam and felt very confident when I left.I have recommended her to all my friends and they are in full agreement that she is amazing!!!! BTW she is up on the latest and greatest procedures to boot !!!!

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

I have been to other dermatologists and none can compare! She is professional, caring, compassionate, and a wonderful person. I have recommended others to her because of the greta experiences that I have had and everyone is extremely pleased. All Doctors should be like her.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

She is caring, knowledgeable, sweet, awesome and one of the best doctors I have ever seen in my life. She is the daughter of my kid's pediatrician. I suffered with acne for 41 years until I visited her. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Mariwalla. I have twin teenage daughters who also see her. She is one of the best dermatologist on Long Island. I recommend her to everyone I know. She is efficient with her diagnoses.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mariwalla was so nice! She explained all of my options to me and never made me feel rushed. She removed something for me and I can barely see the scar. I would definitely recommend her.

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mariwalla has been informative, efficient, & emotionally fantastic during the 6 months I've known her. I was having a lot of trouble dealing with insurance companies, & she has been there for me throughout, reassuring me when I needed it, helping me figure out whom to consult. Once we could get down to the actual business at hand (removing a basal skin cancer), she was calm, efficient, &, as always, emotionally supportive - as were her medical assistants & office personnel. I wish she would be my full-time MD!

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mariwalla is knowledgable but her office operation is disorganized and unresponsive. Phone calls are not returned in a timely way and there is no follow up. Ultimately, I had to switch to another doctor to get my skin cancer taken care of because her office was completely unresponsive about scheduling the procedure. Being a patient of hers was the worst patient experience I've ever had.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag