Rate Dr. MARC BALSON

Dr. MARC BALSON's Ratings

I don't know of a better endodontist anywhere. He performed two perfect root canals and his post-op xrays are works of art. I sue dentists for a living so I don't appreciate negative comments about truly outstanding professionals like that made by the one negative reviewer.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

I have to respond,too, as I found Dr. Balson very understanding of my root canal "anxiety." Two painless visits were worth the cost, especially after a frightening start with a regular dentist. I'd rather have a Dr. who is "sure of himself" and skilled!

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag

Quite to the contrary of the last reviewer who obviously has an ax to grind I found him polite, professional and well versed in his field. He did my root canal in 2 visits and I did not have any pain at all. His staff was terrific and very helpfu. If I need a root canal I'd go back to him again.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

The guy is just full of himself, thinks he's the best doctor in the world, when in reality he can deal with only very basic stuff; anything slightly more challenging, and he's useless. Never on time, very familiar manners. Not recommended.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag