Rate Dr. Aamir Zaman

Dr. Aamir Zaman's Ratings

I and my father personally have been blessed to have such a kind , thorough, professional physician. Dr. Zaman practices not only with a wealth of experience and dedication , but compassion in all his ways. He is respectful and considerate of everyone not just patients , but families, his staff, colleagues , and nurses. Dr. Zaman exemplifies what a true honorable individual is making a difference in this world during difficult times. If I could nominate him for doctor of the year I would every year. The wait time is understandable due to the time, patience and thoroughness he takes with each patient. Every patient is important for Dr. Zaman. We are extremely thankful for such an admirable individual.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr.ZAMAN is worth the wait.very good at his job and a blessing to our family. I highly recommend Dr. Zaman

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

APPOINTMENTS NEED IMPROVING. THE WAIT IN THE OFFICE IS TOO LONG (2-3) HOURS LONG. THE DOCTOR IS EXCELLENT AND THE STAFF IS POLITE, FRIENDLY AND HELPUL BUT APPEAR OVERWHELMED.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zaman seemed to be loved by his patients waiting in the waiting area, but he seemed to be way overworked. He said he'd speak to another doctor for me on Monday, but delegated the responsibility to his nurse, who is less than supportive and has not been true to her word. Dr. Zaman would do well to change his staff, and decide where he is going to set up permanently.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag