Rate Dr. Jordan Hoffman

Dr. Jordan Hoffman's Ratings

I had the good fortune to meet Jordan many years ago when he was doing massage therapy and studying Chinese medicine. I was visiting LA then, healing from surgery, and dealing with associated sadness. Jordan was hands-on (literally and figuratively) with body work and healing advice. I never forgot how compassionate his care was, so when I developed some back and hip pain/movement problems during my winter sojourn in LA this year, I returned to him. Jordan's expert application of acupuncture, body work and Chinese herbs--along with dietary recommendations--have improved my mobility, managed my pain, and made me more mindful of my body and my health. I recommend him to anyone who has been frustrated by allopathic medicine--or just wants to feel better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219347].votes_count ]]