Rate Dr. Juliette K. Gittinger

Dr. Juliette K. Gittinger's Ratings

Yet again I show up for an appointment that was scheduled a week ago only to sit in her waiting room for an hour before one of the two ladies using the appointment book as an arm rest, instead of its instead purpose, to look and see that I was one not scheduled and that two they didn't have a record pulled for me clues that any competent clerk would pick up on as something they should address. If this were the 1st or 2nd time this had happened I would brush it off yet again but, it's not. Compounded with this today I inquired why multiple faxed requests for medication for my daughter were ignored, because I called & followed-up & was told it would be done and now going on 6 weeks with no medication I wanted face-to-face answers. "Ummm I don't know, your going to have to talk to the doctor about that and we can't squeeze you in for awhile." This means another 1-2 hours & that was the point of me coming here??? She is a nice lady but, unorganized and needs to get a real staff.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. G is a great, she has never rushed me and has called me at home to go over test results. I am changing Doctors because of location not any other reason. She is a genuine good person and definitely not a money grabber. Probably the person that made that allegation should go back to the east coast.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

Had two appointments with her. She was extremely late both times, stepping out for cell phone calls during the visit and interrupted by staff knocking. Very scattered, flustered. Office run poorly. Called me back in to go over labs that were normal. Completely disrespectful of my valuable time and she did not display any amount of knowledge that would impress me. I am not going back.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Gittinger is by far the most caring Doctor I have ever met. Our entire Family sees her for all of our medical needs.Her office staff including her Mother are wonderful to all of us. I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. She is very patient with us, She has never rushed us out of the office because she has other patients waiting for her. We adore her and she sees our 11 yr old daughter as well as my Husband and I .

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

excellent provider..truly concerned about our well being and so genuine..could use a little more office staff so that she is not doing everything..

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

Not comfortable with her level of medical knowlege. Ran out of my medication. She said she would call in and did not. Tried to come in for appt but found staff rude and unaccomidating.

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

I HAD DR. GITTINGER A FEW YEARS BACK AND NOW HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF FINDING HER AGAIN. SHE CALLED ME ONE NIGHT AFTER 7:30 TO ADDRESS SOME CONCERNS I HAD AND TO LET ME KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON. IT WAS SHOCKING, IN MY ADULT LIFE NO OTHER DOCTOR HAS DONE THAT,IF THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE HAS CALLED IT HAS NEVER BEEN THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN AN ASSISTANT THAT WASN'T INFORMED ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOU. SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR.........AND IF THAT PERSON DOWN THERE THAT RATED HER POORLY IS UPSET DUE TO HAVING TO COME INTO THE OFFICE FOR PRESCRIPTION RENEWALS, THEN SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG. SHE IS THE LAST PERSON TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ANYONE......IF SHE ASKS YOU TO COME IN IT IS BECAUSE YOU NEED TO COME IN. SHE IS THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, SHE IS DR. MIKE FROM DR. QUINN MEDICINE WOMAN BUT WITH ALL THE NEW AGE INFORMATION. SHE IS JUST GREAT. WHEN I CAME BACK AFTER BEING AWAY, SHE IMMEDIATELY REMEMBERED ME, I CANNOT GET THAT OUT OF ANY OF MY OTHER DOCTORS I SEE ALL THE TIME NOW. GREAT

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag

My favorite doctor ever. She's patient and listens. She doesn't rush you out the door.

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gittinger is pleasant, knowledgeable, listens well and spends enough time with patients. She is not a "pill pusher", but writes prescriptions and orders tests when necessary. She reviews all reports sent to her and has been known to call at 7 p.m. to let patients know of their results or her concerns. She was reviewing a copy of a test, ordered by another doctor, and called with a serious concern she saw. (The dr who ordered the test never called probably because he was only interested w/the particular result he was looking for - and didn't pick up on another problem that was indicated) Had Dr. Gittiner not taken the time (after all, she had not ordered the test but was only sent a copy as a courtesy since she was the primary) and been concerned enough, we would have been unaware of a serious problem. I feel the test ordering doctor should have alerted us. She is the type of trustworthy & caring doctor I fondly remember when I was a child. She is the BEST!!!

Submitted July 25, 2009 | flag

Fine doctor with a helpful staff. Never rushes a visit. The best doctor I've ever had.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2008 | flag