Rate Dr. Robert S. Hughes

Dr. Robert S. Hughes's Ratings

First time patient, he did not introduce himself or greeted me. He seemed rushed. Not rude but flat attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Incredibly difficult to get in contact with. It takes weeks to get any sort of test results back. His staff is very rude and unhelpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I love Dr. Hughes he has delivered my 2nd child and now 3rd! He is so down to earth and friendly and willing to explain everything in full detail. Never in a rush to get to other patients. Which puts me at ease. Never felt uncomfortable to talk to Dr. Hughes about anything because he is a male doctor! Thanks Dr. Hughes for all that you do. I will continue to highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Hughes my a friend of mine. He is a wonderful doctor. He is very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone, and have! Two of my friends have also now been to see Dr. Hughes and have had nothing but great things to say. His nurses have always been excellent as well! Two thumbs up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Very good doctor. He explains things and lets you ask questions. His nurse is great too. She is very sweet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

very knowledgeable and helpful during my pregnancy and labor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Always friendly & helpful. He took the time to do an extra test that saved my life & detected uterine cancer in extremely early stage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Hughes is very respected in the community and within his practice. I had the chance to see why during my very complicated pregnancy (several serious complications, and a couple of them were very rare). Hughes has a very thorough approach, and he always took the time to explain everything too. An example of his thoroughness: When I called in because my feet were swelling in the 5th month, Hughes had me in his office for testing within 2 HOURS. My friend (with another OB) developed preclampsia, and her symptoms were blown off by a nurse over the phone - necessitating an early c-section later. Hughes' demeanor may seem a little clinical or distant at first. In my experience, he warmed up over time. He *is* very caring. He actually came into the hospital to do my surgery after I went into labor - over the weekend, when he was NOT on call. I wasn't expecting that, but I was grateful. It made me feel more confident to know the doctor doing my surgery. Hughes is the BEST, imo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

I have had Dr. Hughes as my Doctor since 1991. He is wonderful and I have sent him many new patients and they love him just as much. When he is not on time it is usually because he takes his time with each patient...Wish more Doctors were like this jamie lundgren

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

He was terrific. Did a thorough exam, answered all my questions, gave me the referrals I needed and his office ran right on schedule. Very good choice here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978630].votes_count ]]