Rate Dr. David S. FEIN

Dr. David S. FEIN's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Fein for about 6 years and am extremely happy with his work. He's careful, knowledgeable, professional and has a good eye. He fixed a small gap between my teeth using a minimalist approach that looks completely natural. Rather than filing down a healthy tooth and getting a veneer (as another dentist suggested,) Dr. Fein carefully sculpted a fix with a temporary material, so I could see what his proposed solution would look like. I liked it a great deal, and Dr. Fein went ahead with his fix -- bonding a little bit of material (not sure what exactly) to my existing teeth, closing the gap. I am happy with his solution and have gotten compliments on my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219608].votes_count ]]