Rate Dr. Laith Azzouni

Dr. Laith Azzouni's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Azzouni is a credit to the dental profession. I came into the office with an acute phobia of needles. When my wisdom teeth became so infected as to require surgery, I was recommended to Dr. Azzouni. Dr. Azzouni allowed me over an hour to become comfortable with receiving an IV, and was incredibly patient and understanding. The receptionist Angie, who is the most compassionate woman I've ever had the good fortunate of meeting, accompanied me into the surgery - and despite having just recovered from hip surgery herself - sat with me through the whole procedure to reassure me that it would be ok. I am happy (and quite proud) to report that I was able to receive the IV, that the surgery went perfectly well, and that I am in no pain, no bleeding, no bruising, and no swelling. I cannot recommend Dr. Azzouni's office enough. I credit him and his incredible staff for my first step in finally moving on from my needle phobia. My deepest gratitude to his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

I was very scared from the scheduled surgery,Dr Azzouni was kind & sedated me.Great doctor.I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Dr Azzouni is one of the best doctors that treated me. I had jaw fracture & he treated me & fixed my jaw to the way it was before the fracture occured.Hecspent the time making me feel comfortable before, during, and after the procedure. The staff was well informed and kind with all questions I had. He is a graet doctor,honest,modest but confident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

My daughter had her wisdom teeth taken out & went well.Then I went to Dr Azzouni to have an Implant done.He discussed with me all the details & the surgery was done flawlessly .I am very happy with the work we had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2011

I had my wisdom teeth taken out,the only thing I remember is that Dr Azzouni told me that we are giving you medications to go to sleep & the next thing I heard is:"Samantha Wake up we are done".I had very difficult wisdom teeth & the surgery was quick & I was very anxious & everything went great.Recovery was excellent & I barely used the Tylenol with codeine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2011

Dr azzouni is a fabulous oral surgeon,Knowledgeable,keen.kind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

My daughter was supposed to have all four wisdom teeth removed and he only removed 3 saying the other wasnt down far enough. He prescribed tylonal with codine which wasnt enough to take care of my daughters pain. They shuffled her out the door like she was at a drive through and the front desk lady gave no sense of urgency for my daughter waiting in the car while she walked around chatting with her co workers. Also the surgeon cut my daughters tougne during the procedure and didnt even say anything. This person should have his license to practice PULLED!!!!!! now i look like the cheap ass that stayed in network and my daughter is still in crazy pain....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219656].votes_count ]]