Rate Dr. James M. Denier

Dr. James M. Denier's Ratings

I had a hang nail and Dr. Denier was wonderful. He gave me a 30 day supply of Oxycontin to dull the pain and he never even asked me for my photo ID. This man is just a god send. He said if my pain continues he would give me morphine but I think the Oxy along with the percs will be fine.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

DR. D IS AMAZING. HE TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN TO ME AND HE SEEMED LIKE HE REALLY CARED. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROACTIVE IN GETTING THINGS DONE. THANKS DR. D

Submitted Dec. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Denier is awesome! His bedside manner is terrific, and he took the time to converse with me about my sinus problems. He was right on target with everything, and simply a wonderful person!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2006 | flag

Dr. Denier saved my life by referring me from the Warwick Walk-In to the hospital. I thought I had heartburn, he thought I was having a heart attack. He was right!

Submitted June 19, 2006 | flag