Dr. BELINDA L. HUBERT

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. BELINDA L. HUBERT has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "BELINDA" to "BELINDA L."
RID: 2525891
09/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hubert is kind, helpful, thoughtful and knowledgeable. She helped my son through anxiety and depression and helped him become the person he was meant to be. If you are looking for someone who truly cares look no further!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2436604
01/10/12 5 5 5 5 I have to say Dr Hubert was great helping me through so much with my Mom acts on me and my family and I am so glad she made me trust her with the sexual abuse I took from my brother. I am one person that is someone with a great life and the damage my family put on me could be reversed. Thanks Dr Hubert.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 1573240
28/10/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. I would never go to anyone else. She accurately diagnoses pts and keeps up on current treatment methods.  Respond
RID: 1491092
20/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hubert is the best! She is friendly, knowledgeable & good with kids too! I've been taking my daughter there on & off for years! She suffers from mood disorder & ADHD. Tried many DR., she is the BEST!  Respond