Rate Dr. BELINDA L. HUBERT

Dr. BELINDA L. HUBERT's Ratings

Dr. Hubert is kind, helpful, thoughtful and knowledgeable. She helped my son through anxiety and depression and helped him become the person he was meant to be. If you are looking for someone who truly cares look no further!!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

I have to say Dr Hubert was great helping me through so much with my Mom acts on me and my family and I am so glad she made me trust her with the sexual abuse I took from my brother. I am one person that is someone with a great life and the damage my family put on me could be reversed. Thanks Dr Hubert.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. I would never go to anyone else. She accurately diagnoses pts and keeps up on current treatment methods.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hubert is the best! She is friendly, knowledgeable & good with kids too! I've been taking my daughter there on & off for years! She suffers from mood disorder & ADHD. Tried many DR., she is the BEST!

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag