Rate Dr. Jerome Barr

Dr. Jerome Barr's Ratings

Dr. Barr is a kind and compassionate doctor. He is very good at making you feel comfortable with him, which makes it easier to communicate with him. Auto - immune diseases are difficult to treat and even harder to accept. I am thankful that I found such a caring doctor to help me deal with my RA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2242430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Stay Away! Horrible front desk. Very difficult getting appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

If you have Fibrmyalgia don't bother calling this doctor. He came highly recommended but when I called for an appointment I was told he wasn't taking any Fibro patients. He's a rheumatologist and they are supposed to be the specialist to go to for treatment of Fibro. Very dissappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I really like Dr. Barr. He can be slightly condescending and when he diagnosed me with fibromyalgia he said it kind of matter of fact and not too sensitively. He is obviously very knowledgeable always takes the time to listen to all my symptoms and how I am feeling. Gives me all the time I need, and I really feel like I get good care there. They are also really super high tech, which is nice because both he and and his secretary just make everything much smoother. I would def suggest him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

Most people travel into the city to find a great doctor, but I travel from the city to Fair Lawn to see my Dr. Barr. He is great and I love his new office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2012

My Angel. I really suffered with gout until I met Dr. Barr. He saved my life. I can not thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Pleasant office. He took the time to see who I was, and explained everything well to me. Although, I am aware I will have my form of arthritis for the rest of my life, I am happy to know Dr. Barr will be there for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

really helped my mother. He listened to what we had to say. did a complete exam and then explained why my mother had knee pain. he gave her a safe injections. good hands. she now feels much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Really helped me with my problem. He was honest and told me why I was in pain. Other doctor I have seen were not as good as him. Higly recommend him to anyone with joint pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

He was a very caring and careful Doctor. Tells you the truth!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][219729].votes_count ]]