Rate Dr. Ruth A. Hamad

Dr. Ruth A. Hamad's Ratings

From the moment you walk into the office they make you feel welcomed. You always feel very cared for like a family member. Dr Hamad is always very caring and looks for the best way to treat you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

The best doctor staff I have ever met! They are caring,fast,knowledgeable.all my family loves them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

I am VERY happy with Dr. Hamad & her staff, they are congenial, knowledgeable & efficient. I am so happy that I chose her to be my primary dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

Dr. Hamad is an awesome caring doctor. She displays compassion to her pts.If a referral is needed she will do it right away and she knows her pts well.I will highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Hamad for about 10 years now. Although the office may get busy at times, they do their best to be as punctual as possible. But with the wait comes one on one personalized care from a knowledgable and kind hearted physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2009

Me and my family have been patients of Dr. Hamad since 1987 and we had not changed doctors since then. The staff is helpful and Dr. Hamad is a very nice person, very approchable. When I needed refill, they call the pharmacy right away. The years we have been with this doctor speaks for itself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

Great Doctor, takes time to listen,busy office but they get things done. Down to earth very good doctor, I have used her for over 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2007

Dr. Hamad and her staff are one of a kind . She is the best doctor I've ever dealt with. The staff makes you feel at home. Her knowledge and experience gives you the comfort and the peace of mind . Thank you Dr. Hamad and thank you staff for being there for us whenever we need you .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2007

Very good with older patients...Have had poor experiences with 3 other doctors -- Dr Ruth is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2006

Dr. Hamad and her staff are attentive and professional when I come for an exam, and also when I have questions over the phone. They respond quickly on the occasions when I have needed a prescription refill. I feel welcomed and well treated during my exam visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149215].votes_count ]]