Dr. Ruth A. Hamad

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Ruth A. Hamad has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ruth" to "Ruth A."
RID: 1530871
06/09/11 5 5 5 5 The best doctor staff I have ever met! They are caring,fast,knowledgeable.all my family loves them.  Respond
RID: 1511868
13/08/11 5 5 5 5 I am VERY happy with Dr. Hamad & her staff, they are congenial, knowledgeable & efficient. I am so happy that I chose her to be my primary dr.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1398187
26/03/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hamad is an awesome caring doctor. She displays compassion to her pts.If a referral is needed she will do it right away and she knows her pts well.I will highly recommend her.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 965412
18/08/09 4 3 4 5 I have been going to Dr. Hamad for about 10 years now. Although the office may get busy at times, they do their best to be as punctual as possible. But with the wait comes one on one personalized care from a knowledgable and kind hearted physician.
RID: 736809
04/12/08 5 4 5 5 Me and my family have been patients of Dr. Hamad since 1987 and we had not changed doctors since then. The staff is helpful and Dr. Hamad is a very nice person, very approchable. When I needed refill, they call the pharmacy right away. The years we have been with this doctor speaks for itself.
RID: 140860
14/02/07 4 5 5 Great Doctor, takes time to listen,busy office but they get things done. Down to earth very good doctor, I have used her for over 15 years.
RID: 103839
20/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. Hamad and her staff are one of a kind . She is the best doctor I've ever dealt with. The staff makes you feel at home. Her knowledge and experience gives you the comfort and the peace of mind . Thank you Dr. Hamad and thank you staff for being there for us whenever we need you .
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 22244
03/02/06 4 5 5 Very good with older patients...Have had poor experiences with 3 other doctors -- Dr Ruth is the best!
Paid (or co-pay): $500
RID: 407255
30/12/05 4 5 5 Dr. Hamad and her staff are attentive and professional when I come for an exam, and also when I have questions over the phone. They respond quickly on the occasions when I have needed a prescription refill. I feel welcomed and well treated during my exam visits.  Respond
RID: 4283
01/01/05 4 4 4 Dr. Hamad listens to what I have to say and she trusts that I know how my body is feeling. She knows that I do my research and that I won't ask for frivolous testing. She accepts any research that I bring to her. Her office staff is very professional yet very friendly. It is fairly easy to get an appointment as quickly as needed.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user