Dr. Timothy J. Weimer

Dr. Timothy J. Weimer

Rate Dr. Timothy J. Weimer

Dr. Timothy J. Weimer's Ratings

Dr. Weimer is a big man but very gentle. The little guys cannot get a good adjustment on me because I am a big man. This Doctor has long arms and gets good movement on my hips and upper back. I like his drop table adjustments the best. None of that old twisting stuff. I like that I can text for an appointment from work and usually can get in the same day. I recommend Dr. Weimer often

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Great Pain Dr. - Talked to him at the Turlock Fair and learned Dr. Weimer has special training in Chiropractic Neurology. Excellent results to recover from back pain and leg pain. Later had some shoulder problems that needed some special treatments. I get best results now when I go in every week or two. I agree with the online ratings that report Dr. Weimer is one of the best in chiropractic and neurology in Modesto.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

Went in for lower back problem and some reoccurring dizziness last week. Dr. spend much time with me and progress was very good over the next few days. Have gone to this chiropractor for different neck, headache and back problems over the last six years and the results have been excellent.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag