Dr. Alireza Sadeghi

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Alireza Sadeghi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5574239
22/06/14 5 4 5 5 I went to Dr. Sadeghi after consulting with another well-known plastic surgeon in Metairie (and not liking the other doctor's abrupt bedside manner). Dr. Sadeghi performed my breast augmentation in May, and I must say that I am really pleased with the results. I wasn't sure how many cc's I wanted or what type of profile. Dr. Sadeghi made some suggestions and advised as to what would still look "natural," but left the final decision up to me. I decided to trust his judgment, and a month later, I am still really happy with the results. Dr. Sadeghi is much better than some other doctors in that he makes you feel comfortable and at ease, and he works with you to help you make a decision.  Respond
RID: 5454131
08/05/14 5 4 5 5 After a lot of research and consultations, I decided to choose Dr. Sadeghi for my breast reconstruction surgery and I could not be more pleased with my decision. Dr. Sadeghi and his staff are truly amazing. They have not only been my medical team but also a part of my support group during my journey with breast cancer. When I have concerns about a procedure or the outcomes, they are readily available to assist me and answer questions. The results of my surgeries have exceeded my expectations. Dr. Sadeghi is a perfectionist and will make sure that you look they way you should no matter what it takes. My surgeries: Double Mastectomy (done by Dr. Soto, also amazing), Expander, Combined flap reconstruction (DIEP and PAP)
RID: 5339834
10/04/14 5 5 5 5 I had a mastectomy on my left breast in 2007. I had breast reconstruction by Dr. Sadeghi in 2012. This was the best decision I ever made. He answered all my questions and put me at ease about getting the PAP flap. I cannot express enough how kind and caring a man he is. He goes out of his way for his patients and is a true artist:-)
RID: 5309834
26/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Sadeghi and Dr Soto are the perfect pair. They are compassionate and caring and their primary focus is to make their patients look and feel their best. They both take time to answer all your questions and explain the procedures in great detail. I love the office staff. The girls in the office are very supportive and pleasant to talk to and do a great job. I am 100% satisfied with my breast reconstruction. You get the whole package when you choose Dr. Sadeghi and Dr.Soto. (Knowledge, talent, compassion) I look better than I did before. The best experience/outcome during a stressful time in my life. Sincerely, Michelle  Respond
RID: 3658183
16/01/14 5 5 5 5 Thanks again, to the office of Dr . Sadeghi. Y'all are the best in everything that y'all do. Daniel , u will make a great doctor. You are a wonderful person. Keep up the great work. Thanks everybody again . I love y'all. Thanks also to Dr. Eliana Soto for the help when needed. I am very greatful to these people, plus the staff are wonderful too. Love all of y'all. Romy Matrana
Paid (or co-pay): $17907
RID: 3596062
05/11/13 5 5 5 5 About two years ago I had a Tummy Tuck, and Reduction of the Breast. October 14,2013 I had Breast Augumentation, and Legs an Arms fat also, skin removal I lost 165 pounds. In a year.Dr. Alierza Sadeghi is the perfect doctor. He is very understanding. I have never had a doctor that cared so, much for his patient. Thanks, again Dr. Alierza Sadeghi you are wonderful in my eyes. Thanks, for all you did to help me look an feel great about myself again. I look wonderful, an feel great again. I would tell anybody that is looking for a Plastic Surgeon in is looking to doing something good for themselves that Dr. Sadeghi is the right doctor, even Breast Cancer. Wonderful person, thanks. Thanks, to his staff also, three wonderful women. Sweet as sugar. Love y'all all. Romy Matrana "2013" ( e-mail) [email protected]
Paid (or co-pay): $16790
RID: 2749192
03/08/13 5 5 5 5 I had breast reconstruction after mastectomy. Great bedside manner, full explanations of procedures, listens to concerns. Takes pride in his work. Came in at nearly midnight on a holiday to check on me. Fixed other surgeon's work. I highly recommend him. I feel 100% better about my appearance thanks to Dr. Sadeghi. His staff are wonderful too.
RID: 1435502
08/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Sadeghi and his staff are one of a kind. The compassion of Angie and Dr. Sadeghi are truly amazing!
Insurance: United Healthcare