Rate Dr. Terry E. Rumas

Dr. Terry E. Rumas's Ratings

Dr. Rumas is a very compassionate & gentle first rate dentist. She is very conservative in her approach and is direct about her treatment & costs. Her staff is efficient & friendly. She recently moved to Main St in downtown Milford, MA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

Main St. Dental is a friendly and welcoming office. Dr. Rumas is a competent and caring provider with first-rate technical skills as well as a good dose of humor to help patients feel well cared-for and relaxed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I called when they opened at 8:00 with a broken tooth. She took my information promised to call me back within 15 min to see when they could fit me in. Fifteen minutes lated she called and they were able to fit me in later that afternoon. The receptioninst who waited on me was very helpful, polite and seemed happy to help. Despite having to give me not-so-good news, The calm demeanor of the dentist made me feel less nervous than I probably would have. I would highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Front Office staff is a reflection of the business. Front office staff are not helpful and very unprofessional for that type of business. The front office staff almost seem to be bothered by patients coming into the office. They belong behind closed doors and no dealing with the public.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Had to have a crown replaced. (this dentist did not put in the orginial crown) Doc explained in detail the pros & cons of replacing the crown. Doc is very knowledgeable, very gentle and compassionate I didn't even feel the novocane!! Beautiful dental work, my new crown looks like a natural tooth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Very pleased. All treatment explained to me by an obviously intelligent dentist. Good bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105394].votes_count ]]