Rate Dr. Swapna Raveendranath

Dr. Swapna Raveendranath's Ratings

I did not have any problem with DR SWAPNA she did her job well and the staff was pleasant. I have been there a couple of times and I actually had a pretty positive impression of shine dental. But here is the problem, Dr Swapna told me that I had cavities and I went to 2 different dentists and had all the necessary scans taken and both doctors said that I had no cavity whatsoever! My question is: why tell me that I have cavities when I do not? I was going to pay around $500 at Dr Swapna's! I am very upset about this!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr swapna and her staff wree very helpful.I had a tooth which was hurting real bad and I called up the office.I was seen immediately and they offerd me payment plan for treatment.I got my tooth fixed and I am doing real good now.Thank you,shine dental!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag