Rate Dr. James R. Piorkowski

Dr. James R. Piorkowski's Ratings

It is hard to express how impressed my son and I are with this doctor. Dr. Piorkowski is talented, enthusiastic, creative and forward thinking. After carefully weighing many options, my 17-year-old son's challenging and difficult trauma case was handled by Dr. Piorkowski performing a beautiful skin graft in a difficult location (elbow), which worked perfectly. We were lucky enough to have him again this week partner with our orthopedic surgeon to perform my son's extremely complex nerve repair and HO bone removal surgery. Dr. Piorkowski combines the right blend of well-earned confidence with the ability to when needed, set his personal ego aside, discuss the case with other doctors, examine all possible options then make a completely considered decision as how to proceed. This is rare and refreshing. He then has the surgical knowledge and experience to perfectly perform whatever procedure is needed. His communication skills are great as he is illustrative, exacting & patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2011

He is friendly, takes time to answer questions, and shows concern about your situation from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend him to anyone. The best dr. I have seen. I lost half my foot in a car wreck, He saved it when everyone else wanted to amputate. I am walking again and expect to return to work offshore. Thank GOD for Dr. Piorkowski.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

Very caring. Returns calls. Exceptionally talented physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105471].votes_count ]]