Dr. JAMES R. PIORKOWSKI

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. JAMES R. PIORKOWSKI has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JAMES" to "JAMES R."
RID: 1523802
27/08/11 5 5 5 5 It is hard to express how impressed my son and I are with this doctor. Dr. Piorkowski is talented, enthusiastic, creative and forward thinking. After carefully weighing many options, my 17-year-old son's challenging and difficult trauma case was handled by Dr. Piorkowski performing a beautiful skin graft in a difficult location (elbow), which worked perfectly. We were lucky enough to have him again this week partner with our orthopedic surgeon to perform my son's extremely complex nerve repair and HO bone removal surgery. Dr. Piorkowski combines the right blend of well-earned confidence with the ability to when needed, set his personal ego aside, discuss the case with other doctors, examine all possible options then make a completely considered decision as how to proceed. This is rare and refreshing. He then has the surgical knowledge and experience to perfectly perform whatever procedure is needed. His communication skills are great as he is illustrative, exacting & patient.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1364891
16/02/11 5 5 5 5 He is friendly, takes time to answer questions, and shows concern about your situation from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend him to anyone. The best dr. I have seen. I lost half my foot in a car wreck, He saved it when everyone else wanted to amputate. I am walking again and expect to return to work offshore. Thank GOD for Dr. Piorkowski.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $100
RID: 1298815
22/11/10 5 5 5 5 Very caring. Returns calls. Exceptionally talented physician.
Insurance: CIGNA