Rate Dr. CHRISTOPHER J. HAJNOSZ

Dr. CHRISTOPHER J. HAJNOSZ's Ratings

Cares the most about watching out for fellow doctors rather than your personal and private information. Breeched my HIPAA regulations for sure.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

My son has anxiety issues with doctors and was almost impossible to have him see a foot doctor for an infected ingrown toenail. Once there there the staff and Dr. Hajnosz put my son's worries to ease. They explained everything to him so there would be no surprises, and the doc talked to my son the whole time during the procedure to keep his mind off of what was going on. I will tell everyone that I know how wonderful Dr. Hajnosz and his staff is. So nice to see that there are still young doctors out there that care about the patients so much.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

Dr is awesome. Was his patient in Ohio and took the fear out of seeing a foot dr about my diabetes. Even got my mom, who doesn't go to dr's, to see him and she loved him too. Very gentle and caring, explains everything, great bedside manner. Was so sad to see him leave. Would tell any and everyone who needs foot care to see him.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Had severe heel pain and now I feel great. Very professional and courteous.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

The doctor was excellent! He explained everything felt better immediately!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hajnosz is a great doctor. I am a diabetic and he healed me up which no other doctor was able to do. He is very caring and Attentive. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

No problems, Great staff and office. Very nice. My entire family goes to this office.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

I have to agree with the others that said he is nothing more than a shoe salesman. He also needs a hearing aid - he did not seem to hear anything that I said and his responses were opposite of what I said were the problem or how it was caused.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Doesn't seem concerned about the patients pain, only getting them in for move visits. Staff and Dr. do not return phone calls. Orders unnecessary tests. Makes you feel like your not a patient but just a source of dollars to them.

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

Very nice. Very knowledgeable. Super nice guy! Didn't try to sell me anything. Walked out feeling the best Ive felt in a few months.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag