Dr. CHRISTOPHER J. HAJNOSZ

Grad. Year: 2005

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. CHRISTOPHER J. HAJNOSZ has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5489031
21/05/14 5 3 3 3 Cares the most about watching out for fellow doctors rather than your personal and private information. Breeched my HIPAA regulations for sure.
RID: 5093279

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CHRISTOPHER" to "CHRISTOPHER J."
RID: 2606745
03/04/13 5 5 5 5 My son has anxiety issues with doctors and was almost impossible to have him see a foot doctor for an infected ingrown toenail. Once there there the staff and Dr. Hajnosz put my son's worries to ease. They explained everything to him so there would be no surprises, and the doc talked to my son the whole time during the procedure to keep his mind off of what was going on. I will tell everyone that I know how wonderful Dr. Hajnosz and his staff is. So nice to see that there are still young doctors out there that care about the patients so much.
RID: 2555960
10/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr is awesome. Was his patient in Ohio and took the fear out of seeing a foot dr about my diabetes. Even got my mom, who doesn't go to dr's, to see him and she loved him too. Very gentle and caring, explains everything, great bedside manner. Was so sad to see him leave. Would tell any and everyone who needs foot care to see him.  Respond
RID: 2490235
04/12/12 5 5 5 5 Had severe heel pain and now I feel great. Very professional and courteous.  Respond
RID: 2467457
06/11/12 5 5 5 5 The doctor was excellent! He explained everything felt better immediately!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2458318
26/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hajnosz is a great doctor. I am a diabetic and he healed me up which no other doctor was able to do. He is very caring and Attentive. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: UPMC
RID: 2458269
26/10/12 5 5 5 5 No problems, Great staff and office. Very nice. My entire family goes to this office.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2453882
22/10/12 3 3 1 1 I have to agree with the others that said he is nothing more than a shoe salesman. He also needs a hearing aid - he did not seem to hear anything that I said and his responses were opposite of what I said were the problem or how it was caused.  Respond
RID: 2386241
27/07/12 1 2 2 3 Doesn't seem concerned about the patients pain, only getting them in for move visits. Staff and Dr. do not return phone calls. Orders unnecessary tests. Makes you feel like your not a patient but just a source of dollars to them.
RID: 2356295
12/07/12 5 5 5 5 Very nice. Very knowledgeable. Super nice guy! Didn't try to sell me anything. Walked out feeling the best Ive felt in a few months.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2342519
09/07/12 1 4 2 3 Cared more about selling diabetic shoes. Shoe salesman. Go elsewhere
Paid (or co-pay): $540