Rate Dr. Mark B. Davenport

Dr. Mark B. Davenport's Ratings

Dirt bag- ladies be careful

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Submitted Oct. 23, 2011 | flag

My daughter likes to play a computer game called."The Sims" which is a game that the user creates virtual reality characters that have only desireable traits. I'm sure that if she were to try and create a perfect family doctor, he would be like Dr. Mark Davenport. This doctor personifies the word "gentleman".

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Davenport and his staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. He has been my doctor for nearly 5 years and was referred to me by a friend.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Davenport delivered my daughter. He is wonderful. Caring and knowledgeable. Staff is great. He does take time to understand the problem.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag

Excellent caring doctor. Has delivered all my children and has been our family doctor for years. Staff is great.

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag

Very friendly and helpful. He takes his time with you and you don't feel rushed at all. I have been seeing Dr. Davenport for pretty much my whole life and have always felt taken care of.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2007 | flag

He delivered both of my children (ages 20 & 15). Awsome doctor. Allways listens carefully. Takes his time.

Submitted July 12, 2006 | flag

He sees my family for everything. He delivered my daughter and was very good! I have never had a problem with him. He takes his time with you, he just doesn't rush in and out. He is very friendly and great with children.

Submitted June 19, 2006 | flag