Rate Dr. Mark B. Davenport

Dr. Mark B. Davenport's Ratings

Dirt bag- ladies be careful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2011

My daughter likes to play a computer game called."The Sims" which is a game that the user creates virtual reality characters that have only desireable traits. I'm sure that if she were to try and create a perfect family doctor, he would be like Dr. Mark Davenport. This doctor personifies the word "gentleman".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

Dr. Davenport and his staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. He has been my doctor for nearly 5 years and was referred to me by a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2009

Dr. Davenport delivered my daughter. He is wonderful. Caring and knowledgeable. Staff is great. He does take time to understand the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2009

Excellent caring doctor. Has delivered all my children and has been our family doctor for years. Staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Very friendly and helpful. He takes his time with you and you don't feel rushed at all. I have been seeing Dr. Davenport for pretty much my whole life and have always felt taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2007

He delivered both of my children (ages 20 & 15). Awsome doctor. Allways listens carefully. Takes his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

He sees my family for everything. He delivered my daughter and was very good! I have never had a problem with him. He takes his time with you, he just doesn't rush in and out. He is very friendly and great with children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978766].votes_count ]]