Rate Dr. Danielle Manolakos

Dr. Danielle Manolakos's Ratings

The people that work there are fabulous. They call all your prescriptions in for you, no paper. The doctor takes her time, answers any and all questions. I will recommend Doctor Manolakos to any one I know. She genuinely cares. My daughter and I where both there. Mmy other daughter will be going as well as my sisters. Carol and Alexandra

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

She went the extra mile, even after the insurance denied my claim she dealt with them

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Manolakos is a fine dermatologist who patiently answers questions and explains all options. I feel I have finally found my forever dermatologist. The staff are very professional & friendly. I have recommended her to friends.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Manolakos is knowledgeable with a warm friendly disposition. I have many skin issues and she has helped me with all of them. Her staff is also warm and friendly. I love that when I call I get a person. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I have been very satisfied with Dr. Manolakos and her staff. They are all very pleasant and caring. The Dr. takes time with you and explains what she is going to do, what she suggests should be done and there is no pain from her procedures. I strongly have recommended friends to her and they were just as happy.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Manolakos is wonderful! She has truly helped my daughter's acne. It has been 8 weeks and really has improved tremendously!

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

I was greeted in a very friendly manner by Juli, presented with a gift bag that included a thermal mug, two Neutrogena sample sunscreen products and then given a tour of the offices -The physician's assistant (Bianca-?) was very friendly, thorough and professional for only having been thre two weeks. i was seen promptly and the Dr. was very thorough, professional, and forthright. i had never been to a dermatollogist and although her manner was professional, she could have coe off a bi more "relaxed" - all the info was bit overwhelming for a "virgin' to a dermatologist. Overall, a very well run, professional, expedient office.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

I love this office and their staff and Dr. Manolakos. Everyone there is very personable and they make you feel special right from the start. Dr. Manolakos has excellent bedside manner. She is listening and looking at you when you speak. She genuinely cares about the issues at hand and has a great heart. I enjoy that she makes the visit light hearted with her jokes. I am so glad I found office and will definitely come back and refer friends.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Manolakos for a few months now. I've battled acne for 15 years and have jumped around form doctor to doctor for a long time. I finally found someone who genuinely cares and is looking to solve my problems with Dr. Manolakos. She's very knowledgable and extremely nice. The best thing about her is that she doesn't give up and looks for solutions. She's really thorough and understanding. I'm really happy with her care and hope to continue my treatment with her. I've recommended her to many friends and they have all have positive experiences as well.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Manolakos was very pleasant and knowledgeable. She removed a suspicious mole from my arm. When she stitched me up, it hardly hurt. The office is very upbeat and refreshing! I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag