Rate Dr. Vivian Jui

Dr. Vivian Jui's Ratings

I had such an amazing experience getting my wisdom teeth out here. It was the best medical experience I ever had. The whole week from surgery to getting my stitches out was totally painless, which was a big surprise to me. I had heard/seen when my friends got their wisdom teeth out, how they stayed at home for days and their faces swelled up like a chipmunk. One day after my procedure, the pain was pretty much gone, and there was almost no swelling. One week went by smoothly and I didn't miss a day of school. In addition to the procedure being top notch, the service is incredible. The doctors are the nicest, most helpful doctors I've ever met, and when you're done with the procedure, they even got me to the car in a wheelchair, which is treatment noone else I know got. Overall a delightful experience, I would recommend this place to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

For 3 Implants + X-rays and bone graft.. She is very concerned with your safety and well being. She is efficient, pleasant, and does very good work. I've had other work including teeth and bridge extractions. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Upon attempting to extract my brother from the oral surgery room, I was accosted by Dr. Jui, and berated for what reason im still trying to figure out. Apparently I need to choose my pre-oral surgery conversation topics more carefully. My friend and I mentioned in passing to my brother that people have died under general anesthesia. Of course we were not trying to scare him. According to Dr. Jui, he had a massive panic attack while waiting for the anesthesia to take effect. She then felt the need to blame my friend and I for any and all complications that took place. Dr. Jui was rude, condescending, and presumptuous. If you want to get talked down to, yelled at, and generally disrespected by a dentist, please visit Dr. Jui.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

I went to the office, went to the room and the tech explained everything to me with my driver about post-op care. Then they stuck me with a general anesthetic assuming the next time i wake up my wisdom teeth would be out. Much to my surprise I wake up only to find that they haven't done anything. She said i had thrush and the procedure needed to be postponed. I agree that the procedure should be postponed until i get rid of it.But what gets me irritated and mad, is that they did not do a pre-op exam of my mouth. If they would of done this, they would of noticed it immediately and stopped the procedure before sticking me with the anesthetic and putting me to sleep. They wasted my time and their time, the time i took off, and put me in a potential hazardous situation without doing something they should be doing to each patient there (doing a pre-op inspection). I had high hopes for her, but it seems that the quality of care is compromised by the quantity of patients she sees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2009

I went to get my all of my four Wisdom teeth out today. went to the office, went to the room and the tech explained everything to me with my driver. The stuck my with a general anesthic and I was out. Next thing I know I wake up only to find that they havent done anything. They say that they cannot operate on me since I have thrush in my throat. What gets me irritated and mad, is that they did not do a pre-op exam of my mouth. If they would of done this, they would of noticed it immediately and stopped the procedure before sticking and putting me to sleep. So i asked them when i wake up why it wasnt done, and they told me of the thrush and I should see a doctor to get rid of it. I asked a couple questions, on how come you didnt see it before you put me to sleep, and didnt notice any growth when they did a evaluation of my wisdom teeth a couple days before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2009

Went there for wisdom tooth extraction, and it was a good experience. Definitely recommend this doctor. i happened to be one a few who end up with a dry socket after surgery, so for couple of weeks I went back every couple of days to have the dressing changed. Everyone was professional and caring thought the whole process. They did bill my health insurance for charges not covered by my Dental insurance (who believed anesthesia is not necessary for an impacted wisdom tooth extraction very close to the nerve!). Was very happy with the services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2009

Jui performed the extraction for all four of my wisdom teeth. The process went smoothly and efficiently, a testament to her skll and talent. She was very pleasant from start to finish and made sure I was properly informed about every aspect of the procedure, recovery, medications, and costs. She could handle all questions competently and confidently. She is an excellent oral surgeon and I wholeheartedly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Doctor Vivian Jui removed my huge dental abscess + two molar teeth. She performed the emergency operation during the holiday and visited me in the hospital several times (including at least once during the weekend). Operation was completely successful: no residual abscess, no visible scars and no sensory nerves damaged (two deep cuts from outside had been made to drain the abscess). Doctor Jui definitely has the highest qualifications and is very attentive to the patients. My insurance was HealthNet - was delaying payments for exceedingly long time, nevertheless doctor's office was very patient when dealing with the insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

She is very caring. I went in for wisdom teeth extractions, I was extremely nervous!!! She took great care of me. There was nothing to be nervous about. She has a wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1978781].votes_count ]]