Rate Dr. ABIADE C. SHORT

Dr. ABIADE C. SHORT's Ratings

Upon meeting Dr. Short, I was a bit nervous. I was unsure of how the appointment would go, due to him being a man. He is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Unlike other doctors, he asked lots of questions, and took notice of what was not listed in my chart. He did not rush the appointment, he answered all of my questions, and sent me on my way to have lab work done. I have recommended him to family and friends.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

i would recommend this doctor to my friends and family he is very nice and understanding the staff is really nice and friendly i felt very welcomed and comfortable in this clinic . the doctor is young and cute so it kind of got me nervious but he is a good doctor .

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

I saw dr short for the first time about a month ago the receptionist was really friendly and greated me right away. I met dr short and was really nice at first was nervous because his really young but as the visit when on realize he has alit of knowledge. Im happy with him and recommended to my Friends. The only part i didnt like was the wait time i was seen 30 min after my appt but it was worth it

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag