Dr. Pranav A. Amin

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Pranav A. Amin has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5388207

19/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Pranav" to "Pranav A."
RID: 1406627
04/04/11 1 3 1 3 Dr. Amin refuses to give eyeglass prescriptions for his diabetic exam patients, which is the very first time I've ever heard of this before. All other opthamologists I've been to give you a prescription. Also, the staff is clueless and snotty.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 991117
19/09/09 1 2 1 1 spent no more than 10 sec. looking at my eyes, offered to sign me up for cataract removal in rt eye. My left eye was my problem, when I asked about it, he said I can't help you. For that he charged $373.00. A gross abuse of the system!!!
Insurance: Medicare