Rate Dr. Jasmine Y. Ide

Dr. Jasmine Y. Ide's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Ide is very young and has not been practicing very long (less than 10 years, I think). She seems nice, at first, but don't ever get on her wrong side! She has yelled at me and I don't think that's vey professional. She takes a lot of notes during visits, but I've found dozens of errors in my medical records. Sometimes I wonder if she's writing about a different patient because what she put in the record bears no relation to what we discussed at all! She's very strict and judgemental and not at all forgiving. I think she's too inexperienced and she takes her fears out on her patients. I don't trust her decisions. The staff at the desk and the nurses are just average. Not very friendly and they treat you like faceless nobodies. I spent 6 months seeing Dr. Ide and then changed to another health clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][220219].votes_count ]]