Dr. JASMINE Y. IDE

Rate Dr. JASMINE Y. IDE

Dr. JASMINE Y. IDE's Ratings

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ide is very young and has not been practicing very long (less than 10 years, I think). She seems nice, at first, but don't ever get on her wrong side! She has yelled at me and I don't think that's vey professional. She takes a lot of notes during visits, but I've found dozens of errors in my medical records. Sometimes I wonder if she's writing about a different patient because what she put in the record bears no relation to what we discussed at all! She's very strict and judgemental and not at all forgiving. I think she's too inexperienced and she takes her fears out on her patients. I don't trust her decisions. The staff at the desk and the nurses are just average. Not very friendly and they treat you like faceless nobodies. I spent 6 months seeing Dr. Ide and then changed to another health clinic.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag